o Order Builds and Invoicing. Invoice and post all order submittals to Vin Balance and cross-reference AR past dues for state delivery compliance.
o Build Manifest and Set Routes. Build and route daily STL orders / deliveries. Deliver as needed. Collect past due checks upon delivery to remain compliant.
o Delivery Management.
o Inventory Tracking
o Samples – Pull samples daily, as needed, for sales team.
o Prepare, submit and coordinate all weekly purchase orders to suppliers and shipping partners to ensure all product is delivered in an accurate and timely fashion.
o Complete purchase receipts of all POs to maintain accurate data in Vin Balance. Set up all new items, coordinate with Sales Director and Analyst to ensure accurate pricing/vintage/product ID/supplier/varietals.
o Build strong partnerships with suppliers for streamlined logistics.
o Track demand and supply trends. Work with sales staff to consider projections for depletions. Maintain knowledge of upcoming marketing efforts, supplier visits and BTG (by-the-glass) pours as well as changes in production levels / vintages that may impact client satisfaction and product availability.
o Facilities – Ensure facilities are safe, neat and clean.
1. Minimum 3 years of experience in wholesale operations management with increasing responsibility, ideally in consumer-packaged goods/food & beverage distribution or retail.
2. Experience working in small, growing company is strongly preferred.
3. Self-starter who is flexible, highly adaptable and able to work at a fast pace in a resource constrained environment.
4. Customer-service oriented with a high level of integrity. Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills a must.
5. Excellent communications skills: presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written.
6. Strong planning, organizational and project management skills with ability to multi-task, and assimilate new information quickly.
7. Strategic thinker with excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality, demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness.
8. Strong software skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications Excel and Word. Familiarity with accounting systems preferred. (Vin Balance would be a huge plus.)
9. Embodies the Trademark Core Values.
10. Ability to lift 40 lbs./case of wine.