Delivery Driver & Inventory Assistant
Safety and Professionalism: Always operate in a safe, ethical and professional manner.
- Delivery (Main Responsibility): Transport product to designated accounts in accordance with the manifest, delivery procedures and account specifics, always following the law when driving. Enter facilities at indicated checkpoints. Deliver product to an authorized person at each account. Be courteous and respectful. Obtain proper signature. Do not deliver product if the customer has a 30-day plus balance (see driver compliance policies.)
- Receiving: Help with removing pallets of wine from delivery trucks and staging/stocking appropriately.
- Pack Transfer: Pull orders in accordance with the KC manifest, stage those orders for inspection, pack pallet safely and in time for pickup window. Always utilize the temperature control wrap when applicable.
- Staging: Pull orders in accordance with the manifest, always checking that appropriate vintages are pulled (oldest first, when applicable). Help to track usage, breakage, returns, and sample bottles.
- Inventory: Assist Warehouse Manager with maintaining proper inventory. Double check vintages and always pull the oldest vintage available. Help take physical inventory, when needed.
- Merchandiser: Enter facilities at indicated checkpoints. Arrange and restock displays in accordance with company guidelines or account directions. Ensure the areas around the wine displays are clean and organized.
- Administration: Track all hours worked. Complete basic filing, cleaning and restocking needs.
- Maintenance: Assist Warehouse Manager in keeping van in top condition. Ensure all inspections, repairs and operating requirements are met.